Based on true 3D technology, Moldex3D Cool is an efficient tool to accurately analyze the mold temperature, the efficiency of cooling channel layout and the required cooling time in the design phase.
Moldex3D Cool is a useful troubleshooting tool to detect possible mold cooling system defects, such as unbalanced cooling, hot spots, prolonged cooling time due to poor cooling efficiency. With true 3D technology, users can accurately evaluate cooling efficiency to further optimize the cooling system design and reduce cycle time.
- Predict temperature within part, runner, cooling channels, inserts, etc
- Evaluate the efficiency of cooling system design, including cooling circuits, inserts, mold base, heating rod, etc
- Minimize unbalanced cooling problem
- Determine the required cooling cycle time
- Optimize mold cooling system design to achieve optimum cooling efficiency with the minimum cycle time
- Use an easy and fast cooling analysis solution “Mesh-Free eDesign FastCool” to quickly validate mold cooling system designs.
- Simulate multi-component molding process, including insert molding and multi-shot sequential molding(Moldex3D MCM module is required)
|Part cooling analysis
Auto-set cooling time analysis
|Moldbase cooling analysis
Coupled Flow-Pack-Cool analysis
|Cooling channel network analysis
Transient Cooling analysis